Craighead Electric is committed to the health and safety of our members, our employees and our communities. Like you, we are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and closely following guidelines provided by the United States Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and coordinating with local and state officials and adapting as new information comes available.
Your safety and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. We are implementing new procedures to eliminate unnecessary touch points in our offices. Therefore, for the immediate future, we will be closing the lobbies at all of our offices. Our drive-thru windows will remain open. All member services are available online at www.craigheadelectric.coop or by calling 800-794-5012.
We remain committed to keeping your lights on while also offering flexible member service options during these complicated times and are taking the following actions to ensure we maintain our high level of service:
• We are asking members to conduct business either on-line or use one of our drive-thru windows.
• If you wish to set up service, please call Member Service at 800-794-5012
• If you need more time to pay your electric bill, we will work with you, but you must contact the office(800-794-5012).
• If you wish to make a payment, please do one of the following:
– Use our online portal at ebiz.craigheadelectric.coop
– Mail your payment to Craighead Electric Cooperative, P.O. Box 7503, Jonesboro, AR 72404
– Use one of our drive-thru windows at your local office.
– Drop your payment in the night deposit box after business hours.
• If you have other service needs, please call 800-794-5012
This is not to spread panic. We are simply taking a safe approach to protect our members, employees and community. Our industry and the service we provide is considered a critical service, so extreme caution is warranted.
We are also taking precautions in our offices, including education about the virus and prevention through hand washing and intensified cleaning, heightened monitoring for symptoms of COVID-19 and telecommuting for employees when possible. We have also suspended non-essential business travel.
We will continue to monitor the situation and send updates as we navigate this situation one day at a time.
Be safe and take care,
Craighead Electric Cooperative